Hair demands care with top quality formulae the ingredients of which penetrate deeply into hair, thus making it stronger and shinier. Apart from that, hair should be groomed at the hairdresser's, particularly the ends, because if they are split the form is lost, so hair appears worse even if the roots are healthy. Additionally, you should treat your hair with dry oils, masks, conditioner and naturally, a great shampoo at home. If you use top-quality products, daily hair care will be easier and simpler, and ultimately cheaper because your hair will be grateful, and hairstyle as it should – the nicest ornament! Experts continually warn that it is advisable to use all products from the same line because synergetic effect of every formula is enhanced manifold. The La Croa line greatly facilitates recovery of hair after vacations and generally after spending time in the sun, even if it is casual sunbathing while taking a walk. Therefore, in order to be sure that your hair is continuously groomed, it is best to use these excellent products all year long.
Arganoil is extracted from the tree Argania Spinosa, i.e. its kernels which are cold pressed, which makes the oil top quality. This oil is used in all La Croa products. Argania spinosa originates from Morocco, where it has for centuries been known as the main element in beauty rituals, not just for hair, but also for the body. The oil is rich in oleic and linoleic acid, carotene (UV protection), minerals and vitamin E. It penetrates deeply into hair, making it firmer, shinier and fuller - argan oil increases hair volume. Because of its numerous excellent characteristics, the oil belongs to anti-age category, because it maintains youthfulness of hair, skin and nails. It has a high share of squalanes, natural compounds that protect from free radicals. It is also good to know that argan oil helps in the treatment of psoriasis, seborrhoea and dermatitis, soothes and eliminates redness.
Macadamia oil is top quality oil, one of the most precious ones in the world. It is indigenous to Australia, comes as a fruit of Macadamia Ternifolia, and is extracted from seeds. Just as argan oil, macadamia oil has an excellent formula rich in oleic, palmitoleic and linoleic acid, as well as omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. It contains vitamins E and A, squalanes and protects from UV rays. Many experts consider macadamia to be the best nut because of its benefits. Macadamia oil contains vitamins E and A, squalane which synthesises vitamin D and protects from UV rays. It nourishes and protects hair, creating protection that guarantees hair maintenance.
Flaxseed oil is becoming increasingly popular, and its benefits have recently been emphasised in all areas of life, including hair care. It is extracted from the plant Linum Usitatissimum. Its greatest advantages are that it efficiently restructures damaged hair, renews elasticity and protects from unwanted external influences. It is rich in thiamine, vitamins, folic acids, riboflavin and minerals such as magnesium, selenium, iron, copper… It also contains excellent omega-3 fatty acids necessary for good health, but also for the beauty and strength of hair.
Carrot seed oil is extracted from Daucus Carota, and it strengthens hair with vitamins A, B1, C and B12. It can prevent dandruff because it has a mild antimicrobial effect. This oil is very valuable, it is obtained by cold pressing of seeds. It is rich with linoleic and oleic acid, and has a strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. Therefore it protects hair, and at the same time has an excellent effect on the hair roots, making roots stronger and hair finer.
Keratin is a structural protein that almost 90% of every hair is made of, and it gives hair elasticity and firmness, which means that it is necessary for healthy hair. As an ingredient, keratin smooths hair, acts from within and makes hair livelier and stronger, but also suppler for combing and styling. Because of it hair is resistant to high and low temperatures, such as cold air, blow-drying, usage of hair irons, summer heats… Without it hair would be brittle and would constantly split.
Panthenol, also known as provitamin B5, has proved to be one of the best ingredients of hair care products. It makes it smooth and lush, making combing easier because it reduces tangling during the day. It draws moisture, which means it hydrates hair and reduces fragility. It is used in overall cosmetics because it stimulates regeneration and healing of skin, so it is present in numerous anti-age creams for face and body.
Wheat proteins – when it comes to hair care, wheat germs are an exceptional ingredient, because they are a rich source of vitamin E, riboflavin, folic acid, vitamin B&, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, manganese and selenium. These proteins make hair supple and easy to comb. In the long run they make hair better, and this can be tested by using La Croa cosmetics.
Hop extract nurtures and softens hair. It probably reminds you of beer, as you might have heard that beer used to be used in home-made hair masks. That is because hop stimulates hair growth and prevents its falling out, thus contributing to healthy hair appearance.
Capsicum Annuum (Chili Pepper) Extract - CHILLI PEPPER
- improves the microcirculation of the scalp, mild irritant with targeted effect on the blood supply of the scalp.
Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract - TURMERIC
- strong antioxidant with anti-inflammatory effects.
Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom) Seed Oil-CARDAMOM
- neutralizes the smell of greasy scalp
Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract - HOPS
- feeds and strengthens hair roots
Mentholum - MENTHOL
- has an expressed cooling effect and relieves the itching of the scalp.
Camphora - CAMPHOR
- contains easy volatile oil components (camphor, linalool, 1,8-cineole, nerolidol, safrole, and borneol) acting synergistically with menthol.
Salicylic Acid - SALICYLIC ACID
- keratolytic effect, removes dead cells from the scalp, which are an integral part of dandruff, thus securing space for young skin cells.
Climbazole - CLIMBAZOLE
- antimycotic effect (against fungi) because dandruff is most often caused by a fungus, the so called Pityrosporum ovale.
Panthenol - PANTHENOL
- strong epithelizant, regenerates and rapidly heals damaged skin cells
Hydrolyzed Keratin - KERATIN
- protein protecting epithelial cells from damages and effects of stress.
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil - TEA TREE
- good natural antiseptic, especially efficient against fungi (fungicide), ideal for dandruff, as fungal disease
Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract - NETTLE
- detoxifies and relieves eczematous processes.
Mentha Piperita ( Peppermint) Leaf Oil - MINT
- is a natural essential oil containing menthol and menthone, cooling and conditioning the skin.
Tormentilla Erecta (Tormentilla) Root Extract - TORMENTILLA
- has an astringent effect (tightens hair follicles) and thereby helps prevent hair loss.
Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Leaf Extract - YARROW
- is a good antiseptic and also has an additional energizing effect.
Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Root Extract - COMFREY
- epithelializes, restores the scalp. The plant contains small allantoin molecules, stimulating cell regeneration and soothing various inflammatory processes. In addition to allantoin, it contains mucus, steroidal saponins, tannins, alkaloids, inulin and proteins.
Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Plant Extract - HORSETAIL
- supports immunocompetent cells thus relieving inflammatory forms on the scalp. Strengthens the hair
Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract - ROSEMARY
- stimulates circulation and blood flow to the brain, strengthens the immune system, prevents the growth of skin tumours, protects the scalp from damaging from UV-radiation. Revitalizes hair growth (in case of problems with hair loss), prevents hair loss as well as the occurrence of dandruff. Has an antimicrobial effect
Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract - SAGE
- natural disinfectant, strong antioxidant (catches free radicals – antiaging effect). Ayurvedic healing effect, (analgesia) reduces the itching of the scalp, contains magnesium und vitamin B-6